Monday, June 30, 2014

A Quick Thought!

I don't have anytime to write today but, I just wanted you to know that I am OK! Things are moving a long here in Mexico. We are working SO hard.

I want you all to know, I know this Church is true. I know without a doubt that our Father in Heaven loves us and is aware of every situation that we are in. I know that he has a plan for us and if we pray with faith he will let us know what it is. I know that Joesph Smith was a Prophet of God. I know that he restored the only true Church. I know that he translated the Book of Mormon and I know that it is the word of God, and that it testifies of our savior Jesus Christ. I know that he lives, and that his atonement works, because I have seen it in action here in my mission.This is  the best decision I have ever made. I am so happy to be a representative of Jesus Christ and to have this chance to share the Gospel with everyone, and most especially the people of Mexico.


This picture was taken today!


My Birthday Celebration!

I love you all, and I hope that you all have a safe and fun 4th of July!

Hermana Riedelbach


No comments:

Post a Comment