Monday, June 23, 2014

TRIO!

This week was really interesting! Working in a trio is a lot different than working in a companionship. I have learned so much, and I really do have good companions!

We don't really have any progressing investigators so, this last week was just full of street contacting and revisiting old investigators. We found some really good ones and are hoping that they will feel what we can feel!

Yesterday we had to give talks in Church, I was so nervous. The other two times I spoke in church I got a big piece of humble pie handed to me. This time I didn't really have time to prepare anything, and I just went up to the stand and gave a talk. It went so well! My Spanish was soo good, and I didn't forget anything. I am always so amazed at how much Heavenly Father really helps us out when we really try our best.

Hermana Zimmerman gave the most wonderful talk about her Dad yesterday and it made me think about how lucky I am to have the best Dad ever! One of the things that I have really learned here on my mission is how much my Dad (and mom) have taught me. I am so grateful for all that I have learned from them. A lot of the things I learned from my Dad I have used here in the mission field and it has made a world of difference. I love you Daddy! Thanks for everything!



I hope you have a wonderful week! Love you all!


Hermana Riedelbach 

No comments:

Post a Comment