Monday, June 23, 2014

Long, Hard Week!

This week was so long. We had some problems with our house and the President wants us to move so, we spent all last week house hunting and haven't found any that he will approve. :( Some other bad news, all of our golden investigators dropped us this week. That stinks! But, don't worry, we are going to jump right back on the horse!

Although we didn't teach a lot last week, I honestly went home feeling like we had worked our hardest everyday. I haven't been this tired at the end of the day my whole mission. My companions and I are getting along great! I love them, and I am so glad to be working with them.

Tomorrow we have a Zone Conference with the President and I am so glad. I am ready to learn and know what we need to do, to be better. It's going to be great!

Today in my personal study I read in Alma 30 and I loved it. It was an answer to my prayers. So, I challenge you all to go and read it this week!

I love you all, and hope you have a great week! Oh, and Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you!



Hermana Riedelbach

p.s. sorry for the lack of pictures, it takes more than 30 minutes to upload mine. I think I need to change the resolution on my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment