Monday, June 2, 2014

Another Week Has Flown By...

Transfers are next week, I can't believe a whole transfer has flown by! I am pretty sure I am going to be transferred to a new area. I am sad about that but, I know that I will only go where the Lord wants me to go! I have made some life long friends in this area and am so grateful for that! One brother is even planning my wedding to his son...which is a little awkward, because his son is only 16...and seeing as how I AM GOING TO BE TWENTY THIS WEEK...it's a little uncomfortable. But, we have a lot of fun joking around about it. The theme of our last lesson with them was, Families Can Be Together Forever! Hahahaha.


Yesterday we had an investigator commit to be baptized on June 21st! I am so excited for her, and hope she can meet her goal! The little boys we teach are doing great! They are still the cutest little bunch! Last night I got to play with them and it was a blast! We raced and danced and skipped and sang! Their family has a lot of problems, and I want to cry every time we teach them but, for some reason last night they were all happy, and I was so glad to be able to run around and be a kid again!


The 4 little boys we are teaching at a members house.

On Saturday Hermana Triana and I got to go on splits. This is her first transfer in Mexico so, let's just say it was interesting! Two gringas walking the streets of Mexico! I was really nervous at first but, I said a prayer and Heavenly Father helped us do the rest! It went really well, and we had some really great lessons! I am so grateful for the opportunities that I have to learn and to grow. It was hard, but I loved every minute of it.

The weather here in Mexico is almost as bi-polar as Utah! At the beginning of this week I was dying of heat, and now it's raining harder than ever.   My boot broke today, which means my foot has enjoyed swimming all day! :)



And CONGRATULATIONS SAWYER! I am so proud of you! I can't believe you are old enough to graduate high school! Keep working hard!  I love you, and I am so proud of you!



I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Hermana Riedelbach 

No comments:

Post a Comment