Monday, March 31, 2014

Another Great Week in Mexico!

I guess our big news is that our investigators that need to get married are planning their wedding for this week or the next! They are so close! These two people are the biggest examples to me! Even though they can't be baptized they go to church EVERY Sunday. They are very humble and live in a tin shack, it's so sad but,  they have the greatest desire to be baptized. They are trying to save all of their money to pay for their wedding and because of that they sometimes go days without food. I have really grown to love them, and admire them.

I don't know if I told you guys about our newest investigator Hermano Irving! He is 15 years old and knows that this church is true but, hasn't gone to church yet. He is so smart, I can't believe it!  I am amazed every time we teach him! But, at the same time I am so sad when he doesn't come to church!

Also, the husband of a recent convert has started to come to church regularly! Hooray! We are so excited and are going to invite him to be baptized this week. I can't wait! he is so good! He knows a lot, and really wants to learn more. Before he was a little bit hesitant to be baptized but, I think now he is ready! Please pray for Hermano Pedro!

This week I have had some hard challenges but, the Lord helped me through them! I am so grateful for Our Father in Heaven and for the Atonement of Jesus Christ! With out them and their sacrifices this would be the hardest thing ever. I am so surprised when I kneel down and express EVERYTHNG I am feeling and he helps me. I have come to know a little bit more about what the atonement is, and how to use it in our lives.
I am so excited for this upcoming week! General Conference is the best! I challenge you all to listen with questions, to take notes, and to ponder the words of the speakers. I know that if you do, you will become closer to Our Heavenly Father. I know this church is true! I know Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God. I know that Jesus Christ lives. 

I love you all!
Hermana Elise Riedelbach

No comments:

Post a Comment