Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I surrvived transfers and have a feeling I will be here for awhile! President Monson has asked that we stay in our areas as long as possible to build trust with the members! What a blessing because we have a baptisim this week!

Hermana Maria Lusia is so ready for baptisim! I am so proud of her and am so grateful for her example to me! Her Husband gave her permision to be baptized but, isn't happy about it. Yesterday she said that it didn't matter, she made her decision and she is going to stick with it! She is so strong especially with all of the adversity she is facing right now! Satan is trying to hit her with all he has because he knows she is going to a great instrument in the hands of our Savior!

On Saturday we had a Stake Relief Society activity and got to dress up like Pioneers, it was so funny! An Elder had to play the role of Joseph Smith, by far the funniest RS Activity of my life. It was the Birthday Party so, we re-enacted how RS came about!




I really don't have much more to share this week!  Other than it's extremely hot and I am working up a good tan!  :) By the time I come home I might not only sound native, I might look native as well.  :)  I will add a bunch of photos of my district, zone, and what we have been doing.









I hope all is well!

Love,
Hermana Riedelbach


No comments:

Post a Comment