Tuesday, December 2, 2014

What a Week!

This week has been CRAZY! I feel Like Hermana Wonnacott and I have been
friends for forever! We just work so naturally together, it's awesome!

This week is also going to be so crazy! We are buckling down and working hard,
our goal is 20 new investigators this week! We have to talk with more and
more people than we ever have in our whole missions. It's going to be
awesome and it's all because of this...

http://www.mormon.org/christmas

Go check it out! We are so excited! It's in times square as well. When we saw
the pictures we cried. I felt the spirit so strong, confirming that the
hastening of the work is HERE, and we are all a part of it! Our
responsibility is HUGE! I can't even begin to tell you all. I know that our
Savior lives, and that it is his time.

I love you all and hope you all have a wonderful week! 
I hope that you can all share the gospel during this month of
December!

Hermana Riedelbach

P.S. I promise next weeks letter will be longer and in more detail, and with pictures.  I forgot my camera cord today.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment