Monday, November 24, 2014

Spanglish Problems!

Well, I have some very exciting and saddish news!

My companion had transfers this week :( but I am so happy to be working with my new companion Hermana Wonnacott!!! (yes, she is American. She's the one in the middle of the picture below!) Which means we will be having a great time with the language and the Mexican men! ;)



The president came to our branch yesterday and told us that we needed to be smart and that he didn't want to regret this decision! Uh-oh, but we are so excited! She was already working in this area so we will continue to teach all of her investigators and all of my investigators! I think this weekend we will be having another baptism! We just need permission from his mom! Woot!

Speaking of baptisms...Manuelito got baptized this weekend! It was so pretty. We had to go out on a jungle adventure to get to the River where the baptism was going to take place. I am not even kidding we fit like 30 people in 4 cars. I'm telling you, there's never a dull moment in my mission! :)

The spirit was strong, we all felt it! And then suddenly, the monkeys in the trees starting peeing on things and throwing sticks and fruit at us! hahaha! Crazy!  But, even with all of that commotion it was a wonderful baptism, and it was wonderful to see Manuelito get baptised and receive the Holy Ghost!


(Bebe, I think you know this Elder's Grandma, his name is Elder Bromley)

I am so excited for this next transfer we have a lot of good things planned and a lot of ideas. Other then that nothing much has happened!

I am so excited for December! The Church is about to launch a new campaign (look on Youtube and Time Square starting DEC 1st!) we are so excited! Our President is really pushing us to work as hard as we can ALL of December to bring the message of Christ's birth to every ones house. I am so ready to work as hard as we can and so is Hermana Wonnacott! It might be hard with language problems, but I know that we can do it!

I actually kind of thought Hermana Wonnacott would be my new companion. On Saturday during the baptism I had a strong feeling when Hermana Wonnacott was directing the music that she would be my new companion! And then they called us that night and told us! I am so happy and we both have the same goals so, it's going to be so good!

(Breakfast this morning!)

I love you all and am so glad for all that you have done for me! Have a wonderful week! and take care!

Hermana Riedelbach!

No comments:

Post a Comment