Monday, November 17, 2014

Hello!

Hello! 

I don't have enough time to write this week. :(  This week was good, and little challenging because I don't know anyone here, but my companion is helpíng me learn the area. We are scheduled to have a baptism this Saturday. His name in Manuel and he is 8 years old.

My companion is awesome! She is super ready to preach the gospel! We are excited, and have plans to work really hard this week, and to find those that are ready to hear the gospel.

One night this week we were walking and we passed a man who was sitting on the street corner. After we passed him my companion said, "we need to go back"! so, I followed her back and we started talking to him. He invited us into his store and we talked about the Book of Mormon with him, because that's what he wanted to know. His name is Beni and we went back yesterday and he had already read the pamphlet that we gave him and everything. We were so excited! I hope that we can make a lot of progress with him this week!

Other than that I think that's everything fun that happened! Sorry, my letter is so short, I had some other things that I needed to get done today as well!  Some weeks p-day's just aren't long enough!

I love you all and am so thankful for your examples and your support!

Love,

Hermana Riedelbach

No comments:

Post a Comment