Monday, December 8, 2014

Phew! What a Week!

Hello! 

It's been quite the week! I am so exhausted! We talked to more people in one week than I can even count....ok that's a lie because I did count!

I am proud to say that Hermana Wonnacott and I talked to 89 people and made 37 return visits. The most out of all of the Sisters in our zone!! We are so excited! We worked so hard. We didn't meet our goals, but we feel really accomplished. We came home every night  completely exhausted and had sore throats.

One night we even had a Christmas He is the Gift activity. 2 of the Elders were inside running the show, Hermana Wonnacott and I were singing Christmas songs on the street corner, 2 sisters and 2 other elders were contacting everyone that walked by! Needless to say, my voice is shot!

We also found 7 new investigators. Not the 20 we had hoped for...but they are all so good and 2 of them already have baptismal dates! We are excited and have faith that their baptismal dates will hold!

Today we got to go be tourists in good old Palenque land of the Nephites and Lamanites. Seriously, it's just another testimony that the Book of Mormon is true! We got to see what we think is the tower of King Benjamin! How stellar is that? It blew my mind!


(That is King Benjamin's tower behind us!)


(I am sitting on a Mayan toilet, they aren't very comfortable)  :)






We are continuing to work harder than ever! Thank you for all your love and support! have a great week!

Love,
Hermana Riedelbach

P.S. Here's our attempt to #sharethegift  I hope you are all sharing the gift as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment