Thursday, December 5, 2013

Busy, Busy

This week has been so busy! Thanksgiving was so good! We got to listen to Elder Nelson speak to us, what a blessing! Then we got to participate in a service project! It was so cool! 
http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/missionaries-serve-those-in-need-with-350-000-meals here's the link to the news article! It felt so good to be a part of such a wonderful project to benefit so many here in Utah! The church is so great and does so many things for people everywhere. We were able to listen to the director of the humanitarian aid for the Church as well. There are so many things the church does! SO COOL!

All this snow is CRAZY! It's so cold! I am counting the days until I can be in sunny, warm Mexico!

My Spanish is getting better! I am starting to kind of put together coherent sentences. Not a lot happens here at  the MTC after the first week, we just study all day every day! I love hearing from you all! I hope all is well! I haven't been so great at writing letters lately, but I will get some out this week!

We haven't heard anything about our visa's yet...which is not necessarily good or bad. I know that all missionaries going to Mexico have to make a consulate appearance which means hopefully we will be going to Vegas or SLC tomorrow or Friday. Pray that we go soon! If not we might get reassigned. :(  I will let you know when it happens!

Tell Erik Feliz CumpliaƱos (spelling?)! I hope he had a great day!

I love you all and miss you tons!
Hermana Riedelbach


We wear pink on Wednesdays


Cute Elders carrying the packages we received ;)


Working on my Spanish!


Ha ha!


So proud!


Dressed in red!  HA!


Freezing in the snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment