Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Taco Bell Aint Got Nothing on Mexico!

HOLA!!

I am in Mexico! WHAT! Oh my goodness. I can't believe it. This keyboard is different so...my typing may be really poor. I am safe, our flights went very well! When we landed we had to go through customs and I got randomly selected to be searched. :(  They took EVERYTHING out of my bags... I couldn't get it to all fit again...hahaha. Then after that ordeal I walked through the gates and saw a huge welcoming party with a sign and all! What a blessing! Our Mission President and his family are so nice. They took us to get tacos last night, yummy, and they kicked all of the Elders out of their apartment so we could stay there. I think we broke everything in their apartment...oops. My hair is HUGE! This humidity is crazy! It's been raining nonstop since we got here. But it's so good. We are about to get our trainers and start the real work! When we got here the Mission President looked at all of our stuff and said "you know, you only needed to pack for 18 months not your whole life!" We have so much stuff! It's hysterical. Today a white Elder walked in and said "Oh my goodness, I  haven't seen a white woman in soooo long." The Mission President's son had never seen a white girl before, you would think we were a circus act on the street. EVERYONE STARES. I love it though!

Can't wait to talk to you on Christmas! 

Love you all!

Hermana Riedelbach


No comments:

Post a Comment