Monday, April 6, 2015

TESORO!

Well, I am officially in VERACRUZ. I have now served in every state of our mission. CRAZY. Today I also hit my 17 month mark! AHH. I can't believe it.

I am in Tesoro which means Treasure! It's a really great area! Both myself and my companion were put here new, so it's been a week full of getting lost and trying to find our way. But, you end up learning a lot about your area that way.  :)

My companion is Hermana Zuñiga! She is from Sonora, Mexico, she is awesome! She is so funny. Hermana Pasley was her trainer.

I loved General Conference! I felt the spirit and have a ton of new goals that I have made for this year!

I know this is a lame email, but not a lot happened this week! We had to move today and figure all that stuff out, it's taken most of our day therefore, I don't have any time to write! Next week I will have more for you, promise!

I love you all!  Have a great week!

Hermana Riedelbach

No comments:

Post a Comment