Monday, March 2, 2015

Such a Good Week!!

This week, I think was one of the best weeks I have had on my mission. We worked so hard. We taught 47 lessons and found 10 new investigators! We were able to set 2 baptismal dates! I feel so good! I am so tired, but these are the weeks that my spirit feels so good!

This week we worked so hard to be obedient and because of it we had so many spiritual moments! I wish I had time to write about all of them!

ELIZABETH AND SHIRANI: They are planning on being baptized on March 21, 2015!! They are a mom and a daughter. They are going through a hard time in their life and we came right in time. This week, my companion and our STL went on exchanges and visited them. They challenged them to be baptized and they accepted. Two days later we went back to visit them and they weren't so sure about their baptism. We talked about the Holy Ghost and then taught about the First Vision. I was a little bit nervous because I wanted the spirit to be there and her daughter was screaming and crying. I tried to think of anything that I could do to calm her down and nothing worked. Then, I remembered that I had a cherry sucker in my bag. As soon as I took it out she got real quiet.

We were able to teach the first vision and I don't think the spirit could have been any stronger. It was pure silence and peace. I didn't want to interrupt it, I bore testimony and then went on to explain the Book of Mormon, but something told me to challenge them to be baptized again. I challenged them and they accepted. I was so happy! They are amazing!

On Sunday, we went to their house to pick them up and nobody was there. I started to get a little sad, then our phone rang, It was them. They said they were outside of the House of Prayer. WHAT? They went all by themselves.  Awesome!

The Lord truly blesses us when we work our hardest and are obedient to the commandments and to the mission rules. I love being a missionary and am a little sad that it is starting to come to an end. I know the Lord loves each and every one of you and I do too

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Hermana Riedelbach

No comments:

Post a Comment