Monday, March 23, 2015

The Big DAY!

HELLO!

How are you all???

I am so good!

ELIZABETH AND SHIRANI: They got baptized!! It was a beautiful service, the sun shone so bright and they looked so good all dressed in white! It made me so happy to see them changing their lives. We have been working so hard with them. They had their baptismal interview this week and we were so nervous. They were scheduled for 6pm and at 5:45 Hermana Elizabeth had not returned home yet. We were panicking and I turned to my companion and said 'We need to pray, specific prayers always work' the funny thing is that we said the same thing to each other, at the same time! WE prayed and not even five minutes later she walked in the door. We were so happy!



It was such a great testimony builder for Shirani as well. They passed their interviews with flying colors and were baptized and confirmed members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!

Other great news! Watermelon season is here! We bought a huge watermelon, I am sure it weighed more than 15 pounds. It was HUGE, and it was only 60 pesos. WHAT? I ate Watermelon every day! It was so good! To celebrate our baptisms and the other ones that took place on Saturday as well, we made quesadillas with watermelon water and ice cream for the other sisters. Then we took our mattress and put it on the roof. It was so pretty to star gaze. I love being here and doing what I am doing!





The picture of the sun is the sun we see every day when we exercise in the mornings at 6:30. The view is amazing, right? I love MEXICO!


We are working so hard to find those people that are ready to be baptized! We have some good appointments set up and we hope that we will be able to find them and help them get on the right path..

I love you all so much! Have a wonderful week! and enjoy Women's Conference!!

Hermana Riedelbach

No comments:

Post a Comment