Monday, March 16, 2015

SOY MORMÓN!

Hello from Mexico!

This week was so good! We had Zone Conference this week! It was so good! The theme of the conference was the Plan of Salvation. I think I need to say that my mission is the best in the whole world and that my Mission President and his wife Hermana Morales are the best! I love them, and I learn so much from them!


Hermana Martinez and I ready for Zone Conference


Traveling to Zone Conference in a Cambie

At Zone Conference, they talked about how we are the Great and Noble ones that Abraham talks about in Abraham Chapter 3:22-23. And that we were part of the creation. We each had to think about a talent that our Father in Heaven has given us and then think about how we could have used it in the creation.

Example: Singing- Someone had to write the songs that the birds sing each day. How cool! We were part of that!!

We also got to watch Meet the Mormons! It was so good! I cried and laughed, I am so happy to be a Mormon! We also got to practice teaching The Plan of Salvation. I felt the spirit so strong as we were teaching Hermana Claudia (the Presidents daughter). I know that the Lord created this plan for each and every one of us! I know that Jesus Christ is central to that plan and that without him and His atonement we wouldn't have anything. I love him and am so grateful for all that he has done for me.

We also had a super great District Meeting this week! It was on tithing and the Law of consecration. I learned so much and am so grateful for this time that I have to consecrate myself to the Lord. I hope you can all do it too! (https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2010/10/reflections-on-a-consecrated-life?lang=eng) I loved studying this talk! READ IT!






Doing the ruins in style!

SHIRANI AND ELIZABETH: They are super excited for their baptisms this week! Their interviews are tomorrow! Keep them in your prayers, please!

I think that's everything that happened this week! Hermana Romero and Hermana Magaña went home today! I am super sad that they are gone...but, I learned so much from them, and I know we will always be good friends!

I love you all so much!

Hermana Riedelbach

P.S.

Look at the size of this watermelon!  and we bought a bigger one today!  


No comments:

Post a Comment