Monday, January 5, 2015

What a Weekend!

Well, this week transfers happened... The mission office called us on Saturday and told us that we would be the same. So that's pretty cool, Sister Wonnacott and I were happy.

Then on Sunday we are eating lunch and the Zone leaders walk by and say 'Are you sure that you don't all have transfers? Because I just talked with the assistants and they told me that Hermana Wonnacott is being transferred....' WHAT??

So, I call our Sister Training Leader and she calls the assistants, they tell her that Sister Wonnacott is being transferred to Villahermosa. So, right now I am in Villahermosa because I had to come and drop her off, and wait for my new companion. I have no idea who it is going to be, because she is a new sister and I will be meeting her tomorrow to start her training. I am a little bit scared about that. But I know that if that's what the Lord wants, that's what I'll do. Like Nephi, ' I will go and do what the Lord has commanded'.

In other news! Antonio got the priesthood on Sunday! I am so proud of him. He is so happy and he keeps talking about going on a mission! Which makes me even happier! This last week we have been meeting with a family and I am so excited! I think that the two daughters will be getting baptized here shortly!

I was so sad to say goodbye to Hermana Wonnacott, I learned a lot from her! She is amazing and funny. One day we turned the mission into StarWars...I don't think we stopped laughing especially because our zone leader makes the perfect chewy...but don't tell him that! I will miss Hermana Wonnacott and her desire to work!

I am excited to see what things my new companion and I can accomplish this transfer! We are going to work hard and do everything that we can to be obedient and to baptize!

I love you all!

Hermana Riedelbach

P.S. I'll need lots of prayers this transfer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment