Monday, January 12, 2015

I am Grateful for the Holy Ghost!

Well, not much happened last week. We spent all day Monday and Tuesday in Villahermosa.

In our mission, the new missionaries write us a letter and then read it during the Welcoming Meeting. Then the President gives us the chance to choose our companion by revelation. He has a list, but he would like us to receive our own personal revelation. When we know who our companion is, we raise our hand and he lets us know if we are right. I was so nervous, I had been praying ever since I knew that was how the President assigns those sisters we would train.  I was praying that I would be able to choose correctly. When we walked in we hugged all the new sisters,  there was one that was taller than the others,  I laughed in my head...what if the President puts us together.

When she got up to read I felt really calm but didn't really pay much attention, and then she stopped talking and I just felt like it was her. I put my hand up and the President said 'Muy bien Hermana Riedelbach. How did you know?'

The Holy Ghost told me. :)



It's a little different having a new companion, but I am enjoying teaching her and trying to be better so that she can learn and grow as well. Her name is Hermana Lazaro! She is from Mexico City. She is so great, she has a big desire to help all those around her. We are learning and growing together. I am so grateful that she is my companion and that we get to work together!

While I was in Villa I got to see Hermana Pasley! I missed her so much it was so much fun to catch up with all the sisters! I also got to see Hermana Vazquez she will also be training this transfer! I am so proud of her! Below is a picture with me and my hijitas!



I love you all so much! I am praying for you all and wish the best for you!

Hermana Riedelbach

No comments:

Post a Comment