Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Temple!

Well, the President succeeded in teasing me...I really thought I might be leaving but, I get to stay here with my companion again this transfer! I am excited and know that there is work that we need to do here!

This week was a little interesting.

On Tuesday, we got to go to the temple with the Mission Council which was really cool! Being able to be inside with the President and his wife is something I will never forget. They are some of my best examples. I learned so much more this time at the temple, it was the first time I had ever seen the old video, I learned more during this visit to the temple than I have in all the other times I have gone through the temple.



I think going to the temple was something I took for granted at home. We are so close to so many temples and I hardly ever went. I have truly learned the importance of going to the temple here on my mission and I encourage all of you to go every week!

I love the temple!



A sister got sick this week so I had to go on splits with another sister and was working in her area the whole day. We got to teach a sister in the temple and I was so happy to be there again and to feel of the same spirit.

We found two new investigators this week! They are faithful members of another church, but we are working with them. I am so excited! I have faith that they will accept the Gospel.

Yesterday, today and tomorrow we will spend or have spent the whole day in the offices. We get to help out with taking the missionaries to and from the airport, training the new missionaries and doing all kinds of things. Tomorrow we get to be in the meeting with the trainers. I always love being in this meeting because we get to learn so much!  Tonight I get to work with the two new sisters! Hooray! I love being able to help out in more ways than one!



I love you all! Have a wonderful week!

Hermana Riedelbach

No comments:

Post a Comment