Monday, October 20, 2014

Rain, Rain Go Away!

This last week was full of rain and I think I am officially Choca (people from Tabasco.) It was in the high 80's and I was freezing!! I used my raincoat and boots everyday! I think I am going to die when I come home.


(This little girl is from a less active family.  She is SO cute!  She gave my companion her tooth she just lost so that Hermana Magana won't forget her, she told me I would have to wait a little longer for a tooth because she doesn't have another loose one right now.)

Nothing super stellar happened this week. Our area is a little tough. Everyone is Catholic and right now Pope Fransico has commanded that they all go out and preach the Gospel. So we keep running into them and every time we do they say 'look the Mormons,' it makes me laugh :)

We were able to sit in on the new missionaries and trainers meeting,  it was so cool. I hope one day I will be able to train. In these training meetings, all of the new missionaries and the secretaries eat breakfast with the President at a restaurant. It is always a blast, but everyone is afraid to sit by the President so I always get to sit next to him! I love it. I always learn so much!



I love you all and pray for you all every night!

Hermana Riedelbach

No comments:

Post a Comment