Monday, August 4, 2014

A Wet Week! ;)

This week was wonderful. It was a lot of hard work but, Luisa and her mom Petri were baptized and confirmed members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am so happy for them! One of the young men in our ward was able to baptize Luisa and another missionary baptized Petri (the mom). It was such a sweet experience for Luisa and Petri. We had a good turn out, the President even came. These girls are some of the greatest!



This week I will hit the half way point of my mission. CRAZY! I am so grateful for all that I have learned, and for all of the things that I have changed in my life. I am so grateful for the challenges that I have had, and for the wonderful people I have met.

We were able to go over to Roger's house yesterday! They fed us dinner, and he read the book of Mormon, at least the chapter we gave him to read! We are planning on taking him to the temple to pray with him, and to put a date on his baptism.

We also started working with a part member family this week. The dad has been an alcoholic for a long time but, he is going into liver failure so, he has stopped drinking and wants to change his life. He still isn't sure if the gospel is right for him but, we are fighting hard for him. His kids and his wife are such a great support system. We asked him to pray about being baptized on August 21st, he said he would, and that he would give us an answer on Tuesday.

We have a lot of potential in this area! We are praying hard!

I hope you all have a good week! Keep working hard and choosing the right!

Love,

Hermana Riedelbach 

No comments:

Post a Comment