Monday, August 11, 2014

Another GREAT Week!

This week we found 5 new investigators, and we have 5 appointments set up with people we contacted on the street this week! Heavenly Father is so good to us. We can see a whole lot of potential in each of our new investigators.

Yesterday we were walking out of a house and 4 girls came running up to us! They said that they had been curious, and had wanted to talk with us. We had also been curious about them, and wanted to talk with them but, could never find the time to chat. We talked for a couple of minutes, and set up a return appointment, the whole time we were talking to them I could see them dressed in white and entering the font. I am so excited to teach them! I can't wait to see what happens!  I'll keep you posted!

We have been working really hard to get some less actives back to church, finally this Sunday we had great success! 2 families came! We were so excited!

 Roger continues to come to church and to be the best but, we haven't found the time to teach him this week. I promise that I will have better news next week!  It's been hard juggling working in the mission office, and teaching all of our investigators in our HUGE area.  But, it's so good, and we know we are truly being blessed.




The first picture is me working in the mission office, and the second picture I thought was funny because of the bad English!  :)

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Hermana Riedelbach


No comments:

Post a Comment