Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Time Goes By Too Fast!

This week was so good! We set 4 baptismal dates!  Woot!

VIANEY, CHELSEA, NICOLE, ASHLEY: They are a mom daughter family! We contacted their Dad in a taxi and he said we could go to his house. He wasn't there, but his wife said we could go in and visit her. So we taught her and we went back again and she loved it!

This week Vianey sat down and said ¨"I prayed and asked if the Book of Mormon is true like you told me to. And I told God that if it was true that I wanted to feel different, and then I did feel different. I took that as my answer. I know that it's true."

Ok. We couldn't believe it. Ashley and Nicole are 10 years old and Chelsea is 9. They are superstars. They are reading the Book of Mormon and praying. They were scheduled to get baptized this week, but Hermana Vianey's husband told them that he didn't want them to go because he didn't work and wanted to be with them. They looked so sad. I can't tell you how sad we were as well, so their date is getting pushed back to May 30th! Please pray for them

MIRELLA: She is progressing well. She isn't married, but we plan on helping her with that! She loves the Book of Mormon and loves going to church! She is dynamite!

I can't believe that the time is going by so fast! Today we moved houses and I started packing for real. It's so weird. I love you all and hope that you all have a wonderful week!

Hermana Elise Riedelbach 

No comments:

Post a Comment