Monday, May 11, 2015

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Well, I don't have a lot of time, nor a lot to say.  I feel like I said everything yesterday when I got to chat with my family!

But, Happy Mother's Day to all the great women and mother's in my life!  I love you all!

We had two investigators come to the Mothers Day activity in our ward on Saturday. And then another one came to church on Sunday! Woot!

Vianey accepted a baptismal date for May 23rd and is so excited!  We are excited as well!

Mirella is super awesome. She prayed in Church yesterday and it was so beautiful! I am so happy for her. Her baptismal date should be coming up real soon... (hopefully we will have progress by Monday!) She is a reference from a less active and now they both are coming to church! Miracles :)

I will continue to work really hard this week and the rest of my mission to see what else we can do to in our area!

I love you all! Thanks for all of the support!  It means a lot!

Hermana Riedelbach

p.s. My companion threw me a surprise party this week for reaching18 months. She followed the Mexican tradition, I got my face smashed in the cake! MORDIDA!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment