Monday, February 2, 2015

15 Months Down, Only 4 More to Go!

WELL, this week I will officially hit 15 months on my mission! WHAT? I can't believe it! I am getting so old!

This week has been so busy! Hermana Romero, another Sister in our area got really sick and the had to go to Villahermosa to have a surgery. She had stones in her Gall Bladder. So, we have working double time! We have been busy seeing all of their investigators, which left our area a little sad and lonely.

This week we came to terms with some things and we decided that we needed to drop some investigators, one of them being Francisca. She flat out decided that she didn't want anything we had to offer. It was sad and hard, but I think we felt it coming. Our plans for this week are to talk to as many people as we can so that we can find a lot of new investigators.

We had a neat experience on Saturday! We went to visit someone that I had contacted in Dec. with Hermana Wonnacott, when we got there her kids said that she was busy and that we should come back later. Then, a teenage boy walked out of their house and started to talk to us. He told us to come in and then he said wait, I have your book! (WHAT?) I have been reading it and I really like it! (at this point I am sure he is confused.) My companion says 'The Book of Mormon?' and he said yes! He went and pulled out The Book of Mormon and we sat down and talked to him.

We have an appointment with him tomorrow! José from last week came to church again and we have two appointments set up with him this week! We have a lot of faith that we are going to find those who are ready to be baptized!

I love you all and know that The Book of Mormon is true. We went to the ruins again today and I could feel it in my bones! Something about being around them testifies of everything!






 I love you all and I am so thankful for all that you have done for me!

CON MUCHO AMOR,
HERMANA RIEDELBACH!

No comments:

Post a Comment