Monday, February 16, 2015

What a LOVELY week!

This week was so great! I got to go on splits With Hermana Vargas. It was so fun. I learned a lot and we laughed a lot.

NICOLÁS: He is progressing so well! Yesterday he committed to living the Word of Wisdom and the Law of Chastity! He is so ready for his baptism this Saturday!

JOSÉ: Is doing just as well as Nicolas. They are both so pumped and were able to go to a baptism this past Valentines day! It was such a marvelous day and a beautiful baptism with a prayer answered!

It all started Friday night. The clouds came out and we all got nervous. Because our chapel is being remodeled we have to have our baptisms in the River. Because the rain is bi-polar here we never know what is going to happen. Friday night it started sprinkling a little bit. So we all prayed and it stopped. Then when we woke up on Saturday morning the sky was black. I called the sisters. (Their windows don't go to the outside...we live in apartments) and said Pray, it looks like it's going to rain. We all said a fast prayer and in an hour the whole sky was blue! We couldn't believe it.

The spirit was so strong in the baptismal service and everyone was so happy! The best way to spend Valentines day, showing God that we love him so very much! I am so very grateful to know that Heavenly Father knows and loves each and every one of us. and that he answers our prayers! I love him.



Heavenly Father is so good to us. This week we went to talk to Antonio and when we sat down and a lady said to us. 'HEY! Are you from the Church of Jesus Christ?' Yes! Yes we are! She said she was a member from another city who had just recently moved here. She then told us that her aunt is very interested in hearing our message. I couldn't believe it. I believe they will be our next baptisms for March. She also has a daughter that is 9 years old, and she too is very interested in listening to us!

Please pray for them! I love you all so much have a wonderful week! And go to the temple! PRAY and choose the right!

Hermana Riedelbach

P.S. I promise I am not that chubby in person! Nor am I bald. 

No comments:

Post a Comment