Monday, April 28, 2014

TRANSFERS!

Well, it finally happened! I got transferred to FRONTERA! It's in between Carmen and Villahermosa. It's really tiny! I am excited to be here and I really felt like it was my time to leave. I started telling everyone that I was going to be leaving on Wednesday and they all cooked me tacos! Taco count for the week: 33! and every single one of them was worth it!


My companion is Hermana Suazo! She is really great so far! We met this morning in the bus station! She is Mexicana! She is also a convert to the church as well as 2 of her sisters and 1 brother. She has a sister serving in Mexico City right now too! How cool!

Last night was really hard! I said goodbye to my converts and to a few families in the ward,  I cried so hard. Carmen really has a part of my heart. I can't wait come back again one day! I became really good friends with our Stake Presidents family, I didn't even have to say anything and they all started crying. La mama, Hermana Letty dijo Tu eres mi hija! Tienes un parte de mi corazón. They told me that I really am a part of their family, and that they have only cried once before saying goodbye to a missionary. I couldn't believe it. They even showed me a piggy bank they have, they call it "oro por la boda de Hermana Riedelbach" ( The gold for Hermana Riedelbach's wedding.) I am going to miss them so much, along with all of the other wonderful people of Carmen!

I am so grateful for all of the experiences that I had in Carmen and for the people that are there. They are so wonderful and I can't wait to meet new people, and find those who want to hear the gospel here in Frontera!


I don't really have much more to say as we just got here today! We live above a funeral home..so that's good! and we don't have a fridge..oh the missionary life!

Love to all!

Hermana Riedelbach 

No comments:

Post a Comment