Monday, May 19, 2014

A Great Week!

This week went by really fast! We had a surprise visit from our President on Wednesday. I always love it when he comes. We always learn great things!

On Saturday we had Stake Conference which meant we had to travel to Villahermosa. A member of the 70 came and spoke to us about the Work of Salvation. I was re-energized to share the gospel with everyone I meet!

I guess the big news for the week is that Fritz and Giovani accepted our challenge to be baptized! We don't have a date for them yet but, we are more than excited! They are the two oldest boys I told you about last week. Fritz read 10 pages out of the Book of Mormon and even marked it up. He is such a great little kid! They all have the biggest brown eyes. Seriously, they are the cutest. We are going to have a Family Home evening with them tonight so, I will try to take pictures. I will keep you posted on their progress and baptism.

This week my companion hit her ONE year mark and we threw a small surprise party for her! It was a lot of fun! We had some good laughs and some yummy cake!



Today we bought a BEAUTIFUL new fridge, but I forgot to take pictures....next week!

Sorry this letter is really short! I hope next weeks will be longer!

Have a wonderful week and be good!

I love you all!

Hermana Riedelbach

P.S. It happened again...I truly am a bird poop magnet!  :(  So gross this time!




No comments:

Post a Comment